Access to GitHub and stay connected to your networks. Follow git repository and top users in GitHub. View all users' activities, source codes and manage your issues with OctoDroid.
* OAuth2 web application flow.
* Support Two factor authentication.
* Notification support
* Multi account support
* Printing support on codes, commits etc
* Search repository, user or code.
* List repositories
* watch/unwatch github repository
* View git branches and tags
* View pull requests
* View collaborators/contributors
* View watchers/networks
* View issues
* View basic informations
* Activity feeds
* Follow/unfollow user
* View public/watched repositories
* View followers/following
* View organizations (if type is user)
* View members (if type is organization)
* List issues
* Filter by label, assignee or milestone
* Create/edit/close/reopen issue
* Comment on issue
* Manage labels
* Manage milestones
* View git commit
* Diff viewer with colorized HTML
* View commit history on each file
* Browse source codes
* File viewer with code syntax highlighted
* List gists
* View gist content
* Public timeline
* Trending repos (today, week, month)
* GitHub blog
Share function on:
Github download source code.
..and many more
Full credit to maniac103 (https://github.com/maniac103) for the major improvements, bug fixing and testing.
OctoDroid branding by Steven Mautone: https://stevenmautone.com
** NOTE **
Please report any issues at Github https://github.com/slapperwan/gh4a/issues or email me the issues.
Formerly known as Gh4a Android Github.
OctoDroid for GitHub is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-09-24. The program can be installed on Android.
OctoDroid for GitHub (version 4.2.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 57 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.